Today is my 5th day of digital detox. Today is Sunday. I'm doing pretty well. I find that the start of the day is the most difficult. Once I get going with my day, I do pretty well. I actually started getting bored today. I've been studying for my Google Certified Educator level 1 exam. I feel like I'm prepared but it took me 3 times to pass last time. I'm actually very nervous. I've paid for the exam but haven't received confirmation that I can take the test. I really hope I can take it tomorrow morning. I want to take it and see where I go from there.
I watch the Foothill Church 9:00 am service on YouTube. It was really good. The message was about knowing God's truths. One truth that I struggle with is acceptance. God says we are called to be apart. But I long for acceptance in the world. I know my value. Virginia and Mona help me. I wish I didn't worry about other people so much.
I finished one book, The 20th Victim. It was really good. I'm starting a YA novel, Prairie Lotus. It is one of the GRA selections.
This is my test Blogger.
-Marilyn
Comments
Post a Comment